My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Haunt


For about 20 years, BG's Cafe in old town Oxnard has been a favorite haunt. For fifteen of those years, they've haunted back! Alex has been serving me my favorite breakfast - BG's French Toast Combo - all this time. I used to say, "You sure can't get food like this on a Cruise Ship." I stopped saying that one day after Danny added, "Right. Not if they want to stay in the Cruise business."

It was homey and comfortable for me to visit BG's today for the usual fare. Each Christmas Eve, their diners are treated to a live Caroler. After my French Toast and before leaving the dump, I joined the lady and we shared in two Carols as a duet.

That oughta close the place if nothing else will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home