My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Friday, April 01, 2011

Exhausting Day

It was December when I had my last photo taken so I wanted this one made, just to show my latest haircut. Goes well with my Aruba shirt, don't you think?

We scooted about quite a bit today, managing lots of planned shopping. At one place, the International Market, we enjoyed what seemed to be hundreds of shops nestled beneath an enormous banyan tree. Not only the shops caught our eye; we found luscious, delicate, colourful blossoms of many varieties. My greatest joy, though, was an encounter with many tiny sparrows, bunched with six or eight mourning doves as they gleaned together along the sidewalk. They seemed fearless, nearly allowing me to touch them. Dan was away with the camera, else I would have a photo of that moment to share.

Tomorrow is one of the days I've listed as 'reason' for this trip; we'll be visiting
JJ's Broiler, in Nawiliwili. Although I'm not much of a drinker, I enjoy JJ's for Mango Dream. (Ref. the
MindWalker entry of 2/15/2010.) The Dream is great, and we also enjoy the company of Kelly, who's served us several times in the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home