My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Friday, January 06, 2012

Away Aweigh

We are impressed that so many have responded to these prattlings, through Facebook comments or with an email. During breakfast, I became a little homesick for all of you. It seemed a good time for me to aim the camera back your way an snap a picture of all of you (top photo). It came out well, don't you think. There are one or two friends missing; they may have been out shopping at that moment.

A special HELLO: to Candy (seated front, left -- where's Randy?); to our boys, Wes and Joey, standing a little behind Candy and looking fit, as ever; to Tony and Rena (with one of their grandchildren), in the very center; and to Alex, with Douglas, at the right side. I see a few faces I don't know, but I'm glad you joined the others. Now I can look at this picture when ever I get homesick again.

The day is quite overcast. Seas are mild. Lots of folks are complaining that it was more than they could take yesterday. We haven't noticed anything at all extraordinary. On the contrary, it's comfortable when one can feel that the ship is underway. In the second photo, you can tell that things are rather steady, no?

This was just to share your picture with you.
More later.
 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left a comment on yesterdays post. Iam devastated that I did not make it into the picture Donn took. I was in the powder room. Please give some advance notice next time. Love Peggy

Jan 6, 2012, 2:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home