My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Friday, January 06, 2012

Formal Night Aweigh

I need to append the previous post's comments: we received a note from a very irate friend, Lydia. She pointed out that she and hubby, Marty, were in the picture with our other friends, but they were not mentioned. "We were right next to Rena and Tony", she pointed out.

I looked again and, sure enough, they're there. As she said, Marty is standing right next to Tony. I can only assume the person standing next to Marty is Lydia. If you look, you'll see her. She's the one wiping her nose with a hankie. I certainly erred when I wrote that, Lydia. I know you'll forgive.

This evening is first of several Formal Nights on the cruise. Not exactly my favorite times, but they can be tolerated with the right people sharing them. This is an opportunity to share pictures of our evening table-mates.

Stu and Carol (top) are from Riverside, California. Stu has a very sharp wit - instantly first with a pun for the evening. Carol is very quiet. I'm never able to hear her when she speaks. Mary and Larry (second photo) live in Kansas. Both are fun-loving, although Larry likes to tease beyond tolerance. Didn't get the name of the two gents (last picture). Best thing about them, though - they have been the life of the party each evening.

Tonight, too, is the first evening of turning our clocks back an hour. This is always a confusing moment for me. Not too sure whether to go to bed, or go for dessert.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tony Piza said...

Maybe I (Tony) was blocking the view of Lydia and Marty. Use the wide angle lens next time.

Jan 6, 2012, 8:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home